Black Needle Tea
Sorry, currently out of stock
Size : 50g
- Appearance : Honey amber-gold coloured tea liquor.
- Aroma : Thick and sweet. Honey, woody, fruity, cinnamon, dried fruit notes with hints of chocolate.
- Flavour : Honey, chocolate, malty, floral, woody, leathery, dried fruits(dates, raisins) and cinnamon notes.
- Mouthfeel : Very smooth, delicate velvety mouthfeel.
- Measure 3g of tea per cup (200ml). Boil water to 98 °C. Steep for 1-2 minutes.
Yunnan Black Needle Tea, Yunnan Province, China.
Yunnan Black Needle is made from high altitude Jing Mai Mountain tea trees in Yunnan Province. Artistically crafted into a flat needle shape, the tea offers a wonderfully smooth and balanced liquor with honey, chocolate, fruity, woody, leathery and malty notes. The liquor being very smooth and low in tannin, it is a tea that can be enjoyed anytime of the day. Makes a soothing and excellent afternoon tea.
Black tea is known to be just as beneficial as green tea four our health and over all well-being.
I was at first drawn to this tea by the incredibly attractive aroma. When I sipped the tea, I was sold. The perfect combination of sweet, woody, and chocolate notes, it's hard to put into words. It's pure black tea perfection.
- Sara Kiani, Founder of Kiani Tea -